Sponsored: Taste of Local in Waynesville
201 Barber Blvd, Waynesville. Thursday, May 23 • 3-6 p.m.
Have you ever been to a “Taste of Local” event at Ingles? It’s a great opportunity to meet some of the local farmers and food makers that supply your Waynesville Ingles and to sample products.
There’ll be over 20 different local vendors represented including;
- Annie’s Breads (Asheville)
- Bobbo’s Blood Mary Mix (Highlands)
- Flat Rock Cider
- Hickory Nut Gap Beef and Sausage (Fairview)
- Munki Foods (Globally Inspired Trail Mix – Asheville)
- Smiling Hara Hempeh/Tempeh (Barnardsville)
- Sweeten Creek beers
- AND MORE!
Leah McGrath, RDN, LDN
Ingles Markets Corporate Dietitian