You may have seen the news about an outbreak of norovirus in Boston that caused over a hundred students in Boston who had eaten at a Chipotle restaurant to become ill. www.wsj.com/articles/norovirus-confirmed-in-boston-chipotle-outbreak-1449684009 It’s important to remember that we can also make ourselves sick at home if we don’t handle food properly and observe food safety in the home. Norovirus is a very contagious virus.
At Ingles we work with many community groups throughout the year. Fund raisers, special events, food collections... here are some of our community partners that make a difference in Western North Carolina especially in food and nutrition issues.
George Vanderbilt first opened Biltmore, his magnificent private estate, to family and friends on Christmas Eve 1895. Today, his descendants continue welcoming guests with that same spirit of gracious hospitality.