Sponsored: Ingles Taste of Local
Taste of Local, Ingles in Weaverville. 140 Weaver Blvd. Thursday, November 15 • 3-6 p.m.
Meet local farmers, artisan bread makers, local brewers and cider makers and food crafters that supply Ingles Markets and sample their products.
Some of the local vendors that will be attending:
• Annie’s Breads (Asheville)
• Dolci Di Maria Gluten Free Treats (Swannanoa)
• Hickory Nut Gap Meats (Fairview)
• Lusty Monk Mustard (Asheville)
• Smiling Hara Tempeh/Hempeh (Barnardsville)
• Sunburst Trout (Waynesville)
• Sunshine Sammies ice cream sandwiches (Asheville)
• Sunny Creek Sprouts (Tryon)
• Van Wingerden plants (Mills River)
(A total of over 25 local farmers, bakers, cider makers and food crafters)
Leah McGrath, RDN, LDN
Ingles Markets Corporate Dietitian