Sponsored: What do you do as the Dietitian for Ingles?
As the Corporate Dietitian for Ingles Markets I do a variety of things! Here are the “Top 10”:
1. Write for regional publications including Smoky Mountain News and Smoky Mountain Living.
2. Host a weekly radio program, “Ingles Information Aisle” that you can hear Saturday mornings 8am on News Radio 570am via iheart radio.
3. Appear monthly on “Your Carolina” on WSPA-TV.
4. Answer consumer questions about food and nutrition. (www.ingles-markets.com, 800-334-4936, @InglesDietitian)
5. Do presentations for various groups, schools and businesses.
6. Conduct educational store tours in our Ingles stores.
7. Work with dietetic interns from WCU, UNC and Lenoir Rhyne University.
8. Advise various celiac and gluten-free support groups.
9. Organize events with our local famers and vendors like our “Taste of Local” events.
10. Post on social media sites for Ingles Markets.
Leah McGrath, RDN, LDN
Ingles Markets Corporate Dietitian