Upcoming Live Music
For up-to-date info on local brewery and restaurant shows, be sure to check the A&E section of the SMN Calendar regularly. Here is a list of upcoming shows, and venues that are open for live music.
The Orange Peel:
- Josh Wolf at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, April 24.
- Woody Platt & Graham Sharp of Steep Canyon Rangers at 8 p.m. Friday, April 30.
- The Company Stores at 8 p.m. Thursday, May 6.
- Jeff Santiago & Los Gatos at 8 p.m. Friday, May 7.
- PYLETRIBE at 8 p.m. Saturday, May 8.
- Balsam Range at 4 p.m. Sunday, April 25.
- Mipso with Ryan and Daniel of River Whyless at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 29.
- Charley Crockett at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 20.
- Jerry Douglas Band at 6 p.m. Thursday, June 3.
Maggie Valley Festival Grounds Drive-in Series is hosted by The Grey Eagle:
- Grace Potter at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 7.
- GALACTIC ft Anjelika ‘Jelly’ Joseph at 7 p.m. Sunday, May 23.
- moe. at 7 p.m. Thursday, May, 27
- Big Something + Too Many Zooz at 7 p.m. Friday, May 28.
- Darren Nicholson Band at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 17.
- The John Henrys at 7 p.m. Sunday, April 18.
- Peggy Rattusz and Daddy LongLegs at 7 p.m. Friday, April 23.
- The Special Consensus at 7 p.m. Saturday April, 24.
- Ultrafaux Ensemble at 7 p.m. Sunday April, 25
- Seth Walker at 7 p.m. Friday, April 30.
Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion will take place Sept. 10-12. Headliners include:
- Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
- Tanya Tucker
- Blackberry Smoke
- Dr. Dog
- Rhonda Vincent
- Hayes Carll
MerleFest will take place Sept. 16-19. Lineup will be announced June 10.