On the Wall
• “Faces,” an exhibit of drawings by the late Ron Hunnicutt, who passed away in February, will be held through the end of June at the Macon County Public Library in Franklin. 828.524.3600.
• The Marianna Black Library (Bryson City) will be offering a free craft for adults. The library’s adult services staff will walk you through simple instructions to start creating an Americana star. The star craft will be from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, June 19. All crafts are limited, so call 828.488.3030 to reserve your spot. www.facebook.com/mariannablacklibrary.
• The Haywood County Arts Council’s “Art Works @ The Library,” a collaborative program between the Haywood County Public Library system and the HCAC, is currently showcasing works by artist Cayce Moyer at the Canton Library. Working in traditional and mixed media, Moyer blends the worlds of high-brow and low-brow work.
• Farmer’s Market (with artisans) will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays through October at 117 Island Street in Bryson City. Stop by the old barn by the river for local, homegrown produce, as well as baked goods, jellies and preserves, authentic crafts, and more. Food truck, picnic tables and a strolling musician. Leashed pets are welcome. Outdoor event. 828.488.7857.
• Open call for artists to sell their work in the Carriage House Gift Shop at the historic Shelton House in Waynesville. 757.894.2293.