Fifth Annual Fall Craft FestivalWritten by Admin
Celebrating 126 years of history, the fifth annual Fall Craft Festival at The Old Mill 1886 will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 13 on U.S. 441, a mile south of Cherokee.
The daylong free festival will feature gem mining, fresh barbeque, live music (bluegrass, country and gospel), an array of Appalachian crafts, jewelry designers and fresh apple fritters.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC