MedWest Haywood appreciates volunteersWritten by Admin
To the Editor:
A smile, a touch, a simple “how are you today?” are some of what I hear and see every day as I walk the halls of Medwest Haywood. Rain, sunshine or snow, those smiles are the ever-present greeting our patients and families receive. Our volunteers go beyond what we could imagine to support our team.
National Volunteer Week was April 21-27. On behalf of our entire team of staff and physicians, I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our very special group of volunteers.
We don’t say thank you often enough, and we want our volunteers to know how very much we appreciate them, as we could not achieve what we do without them. They devote their time, energy and compassion to give back to the community, and I am glad that they chose our hospital to support.
Join me in congratulating all the men, women and young people who freely dedicate their time to giving back, making a difference in the lives of others each and every day.
Thank you to our amazing volunteers.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC