Kids Against Hunger needs volunteersWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Kids Against Hunger in Franklin is looking for people to help package meals at 8 a.m. Nov. 3 at the First Christian Church of Franklin.
Kids Against Hunger packages nutritious meals for starving and malnourished children and families. The meals are a blend of soy, rice vegetables, vitamins and minerals.
In just a couple of hours, teams of six or eight can package thousands of meals for the needy.