North Hominy Apple Festival is Oct. 20Written by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The North Hominy Apple Festival will take place from 7 a.m. until closing Oct. 20 at the North Hominy Community Center on Newfound Road in Canton.
The festival will feature a variety of apple pies, butter and jellies. There will be craft vendors onsite and a country breakfast at $7 per person.