Stretch your way to running successWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
A workshop on “Dynamic Warm Ups for Every Runner” begins at 9 a.m., Saturday, March 31 at Jus’ Running on Merrimon Avenue in Asheville.
Dynamic stretching can enhance performance, decrease risk of injury and takes little time before that big or small run. Cost is free, classes fill up early.