Holiday musicWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Choir to perform Christmas story in Canton Dec. 23
The choir of Rockwood United Methodist Church will present a cantata titled “Silent Night, Holy Night” at 7 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 23, in Canton.
Written by Russell Mauldin and Sue C. Smith, this performance celebrates the miraculous story of Jesus’ birth and is built around one of most beloved and cherished Christmas carols of all time. The cantata will be followed by a time of refreshments and fellowship. The event is free and open to the public.