Fun evening planned for Sylva After DarkWritten by Admin
- font size decrease font size increase font size
The next Sylva After Dark — held from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 3, in downtown Sylva — offers an evening of art, music, food and shopping.
• Signature Brew Coffee Company will offer a free sampling of its new line of products by Audrey’s Whole Foods. Audrey’s features organic, fair trade, wheat free/gluten free, and vegan snacks and sweets.
• Papou’s Wine Shop and Bar will host a wine tasting with Nick Demos.
• Heinzelmannchen Brewery features its own beers paired with food from Spring Street Café from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Annie’s Bakery’s offers bruschetta served on its baguettes until 8 p.m.
• Live music at The Village at Sapphire Brewing Company.
• It’s by Nature features musical guest, Robin Whitley, along with wine and cheese.
• Spring Street Café has music with Los Dos. Eric Hendrix, Rafael Ridao and Pete Cortese come back for another lively evening from 7 to 9 p.m.
• Nichols House has 20 percent off the entire weekend starting at Sylva After Dark.