Finally Home Staging and Redesign opens in FranklinWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The Franklin Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon cutting celebrating the opening of Finally Home Staging and Redesign, located in the Rusty Wagon of the Whistle Stop Mall in Franklin recently held a grand opening.
Janine Peak and Carol VanderWoude are the owners. After researching the current national staging industry, the pair discovered Home Staging Resource, the only accredited staging certification program in the United States. Home staging uses limited funds, practical creativity and extraordinary expertise to professionally prepare a home to sell. The goal of staging is to transform a house so that it becomes more attractive to potential buyers, sells quickly and for more money.