Hear a DJ set by The Crystal MethodWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Electronic gurus The Crystal Method will hold a special DJ set at 9 p.m. Saturday, June 22, at Harrah’s Cherokee Event Center.
As part of the “Cherokee After Dark” series, the event center is transformed into an upscale nightclub. Ever since they started making their first singles in the mid-1990s out of the Bomb Shelter (their congested home studio in Los Angeles), Ken Jordan and Scott Kirkland of The Crystal Method have been forerunners of the electronic music revolution in America.
The performance is free and open to the public ages 21 and over.