Broadway comes to HighlandsWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Broadway singer Jeri Sager takes the stage at 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 11, at the Martin Lipscomb Performing Arts Center in Highlands.
Sager will perform songs from “Cats,” “All That Jazz,” “Evita,” “Sweet Charity,” “Cabaret,” “Sound of Music” and many more. She is best known for her portrayal of “Grizabella” in “Cats,” Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Tony Award-winning musical.
Sager has enjoyed critical acclaim for her portrayal of Fantine in “Les Miserables” and Eva Peron in “Evita.”
In addition to her Broadway roles, Sager has worked other theatrical productions such as “City Of Angels,” “Brigadoon,” “West Side Story,” “Pippin,” “The Mystery of Edwin Drood,” “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” and “Pump Boys and Dinettes.”
When not touring with her one-woman show, Sager can be seen co-hosting the cable TV show, RV Today.