Sell plants, more at Dillsboro growers’ fairWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
A growers’ fair will be held April 16 in Dillsboro to benefit Full Spectrum Farms, a nonprofit devoted to supporting those in the autism community.
The fair will be at Monteith Farmstead, the site of last year’s popular Appalachian Growers Fair. The farmstead is located between Dillsboro and Sylva, across from Dillsboro Court.
Vendors are needed. Booths cost $30, and registration closes April 1. Make checks payable to Full Spectrum Farms, Inc. Send signed applications and a check to
Full Spectrum Farms, Inc., 3101 Old Cullowhee Road, Cullowhee N.C. 28723.