Candy sales to support the hungryWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
This year, Mast General Store will contribute $1 to MANNA FoodBank for each pound of candy purchased on Feb. 12 and 13. The eighth annual Be a Sweetheart, Feed the Hungry event is designed to raise awareness of hunger and help everyone have a meal this Valentine’s day.