WNC Roundtable welcomes back Randal GarrisonWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Civil War re-enactor Randal Garrison will speak on the Shelton Laurel Massacre in Madison County at this month’s Western North Carolina Roundtable at 7 p.m. on Feb. 14 on the second floor of the Justice Center in Sylva.
Garrison is a high school teacher and instructor at Western Piedmont College on the subject of the Civil War.
Currently, he holds the rank of major with the 26th NC Reactivated Civil War Regiment.
Chuck at 828.456.4212 or Chris at 828.293.9314.