Rep. Mark Meadows opening offices in 11th DistrictWritten by Admin
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-Cashiers) has opened 18 offices throughout the 11th Congressional District. “Constituents can set up meetings at any of the district office locations to receive help with anything from navigating the federal government to assistance with their Social Security and Medicare,” Meadows said.
Office locations include:
• Haywood County Justice Center, 285 N. Main Street in Waynesville. Hours are 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. 828.452.6022.
• Jackson County’s Southwestern Commission Building, 125 Bonnie Lane in Sylva. Hours are 9 a.m. to noon the first and third Thursday of the month.
• Macon County Courthouse, 5 W. Main Street, Room 332 in Franklin. Hours are 10 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month. 828.349.2025 x2602.
• Cherokee Ginger Welch Building, 810 Acquoni Road in Cherokee. Hours are from 10 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Swain County Administration Building, 101 Mitchell Street in Bryson City. Hours are 1:30-4:30 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of the month.