Live wolves coming to MaggieWritten by Admin
A program on wolves, featuring a couple of live wolves, will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 19, at the Maggie Valley Pavilion.
“Wolf Tales” will feature Rob Gudger, a wildlife biologist who lives in Maggie Valley, and animal handler Robert Edwards accompanied by Wayah, Amaroc and Mohican. Learn about the life of a wolf and witness the gentleness between man and wolf. The program is hosted by the Great Smoky Mountains chapter of the Audubon Society.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC