Registration is open for Haywood County kickball co-ed leagueWritten by Admin
Haywood County is kicking off its first-ever adult kickball league.
The co-ed league games will be played at 2 and 3 p.m. Saturdays, from Sep. 21 until Oct. 19, at the International Paper Sports Complex in Canton. The county’s recreation and parks department is accepting registrants for the league through Aug. 29.
Each team can consist of 15 people maximum with nine people on the field at one time. Two female players must be on the field at all times. Registration is $200 per team.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC