Angelina Ballerina comes to FranklinWritten by Admin
The musical “Angelina Ballerina” will be onstage at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts in Franklin, brought by the award-winning Vital Theatre Company of New York.
The musical follows 8-year-old Angelina as she starts a new school where she makes friends with a cast of characters who celebrate music and bring to life many forms of dance including ballet, modern, tap, jazz, classical and ethnic. Angelina, a beloved mouse, and her friends are aflutter because a special guest is coming to visit Camembert Academy. She works very hard to reach her goals and learn from her mistakes as she focuses on her dreams. She inspires children of all ages to do the same.
Tickets start at $16 per person.
www.GreatMountainMusic.com or 866.273.4615.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC