The “It’s the End of the World as we know it, but we’ll feel fine” event will feature polka from The Itinerant Locals (a polka duo hailing from Arkansas), beer brat paninis, draught flights and seasonal brews from the nearby Heinzelmannchen Brewery.
Wednesday, 19 December 2012 00:00
Celebrate the end of the World with polka and craft beerWritten by Admin
There will be a winter solstice party at from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, at City Lights Café in Sylva.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC