Golden LEAF offering funding for SwainWritten by Admin
The Golden LEAF Foundation and Swain County are hosting a community forum at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 20 at Room at the Business Training Center at 45 East Ridge Road in Bryson City.
The purpose of the forum is to discuss the Golden LEAF Foundation’s Community Assistance Initiative, which offers funding for economic improvement projects.
The Community Assistance Initiative is a grant-making process targeting economically distressed counties across North Carolina and is currently being launched in Swain County. The forum is an informational session to review the program and the process.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC