Pour Le Pink 5K to raise money for breast cancer servicesWritten by Admin
The Highlands-Cashiers Hospital Foundation will hold a breast cancer benefit 5K run/walk at 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, in Highlands.
The event will begin and end on the hospital campus. Pour Le Pink 5k will provide support for maintaining the hospital’s breast imaging equipment as well as financial aid for patients. The race is being organized with assistance by Highlands Roadrunners Club.
Registration is $20 by Sept. 21, and $30 thereafter. To register, become a sponsor, or for additional race details visit www.highlandscashiershospital.org or call 828.526.1313.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC