Mélange puts culinary excellence on displayWritten by Garret K. Woodward
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Rivers that I’ve crossed: Unspoken Tradition rolls into Sylva
- This must be the place: Ode to Steve Sutton — banjo legend, dear friend
- This must be the place: That face in the mirror? Own it.
- Turning to face yourself: Comedian Dave Stone comes to Franklin
- The art of making it: HCC ‘Crafting Your Success’ summit
Haywood County Chamber of Commerce held their annual “Melange of the Mountains” culinary gala at Laurel Ridge Country Club on April 11. Winners included The Waynesville Inn (soup, fowl), Frogs Leap Public House (Culinary Excellence, salad, seafood, dessert), The Gateway Club (meat, vegetarian) and Harrah’s Cherokee (People’s Choice).