The Barefoot Movement to play in JacksonWritten by Admin
The Barefoot Movement will play a free concert at the Jackson County Public Library in Sylva at 7 p.m. July 3.
The Barefoot Movement plays different styles of bluegrass, folk, acoustic rock and old-time front porch music. They feature original songs and interweaving harmonies. The group is from Johnson City, Tenn., and just finished recording their second album. They are coming to Sylva after opening for Ricky Skaggs.
The quartet features Noah Wall on lead vocals and violin, Tommy Norris on mandolin, Quentin Acres on vocals and guitar, and Hasee Ciaccio on vocals and upright bass.
828.586.2016 or www.fontanalib.org.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC