Cataloochee Valley Tours launches seasonWritten by Admin
Cataloochee Valley Tours begins its second season of guided hikes and eco-tours next month in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Cataloochee Valley is one of the most beautiful and remote parts of the Smokies, and the tours provide in-depth, personally guided excursions by Esther Blakely, a certified master naturalist. Blakely focuses on the natural and cultural history of the valley and the Smokies, with an emphasis on the elk reintroduction.
Tours operate seasonally through October. Cost is $40 per person, with a minimum of two people required and a maximum of five per tour. Eco-tours include round-trip transportation and refreshments.
www.cataloocheevalleytours.com or 828.450.7985.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC