Three country greats to perform March 9Written by Admin
Aaron Tippin, Sammy Kershaw and Joe Diffie — all platinum-certified country music recording artists — will come together for a country music super show March 9 at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts.
The show, a part of their Roots and Boots tour, is set for 7:30 p.m., and tickets start at $27 each.
Aaron Tippin is best known for great hits such as “You’ve Got to Stand for Something” and “Workin’ Man’s PHD.” Sammy Kershaw is famous for such songs as “She Don’t Know She’s Beautiful” and “Queen of My Double Wide Trailer.” And, Joe Diffie holds claim to great songs such as “Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox” and “John Deere Green.”
These three county music sensations will unite to sing their timeless hit songs together on one stage.
866.273.4615 or www.GreatMountainMusic.com
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC