Tuckaseegee Tavern hosts Winter Thaw Out concertWritten by Admin
The Dan River Drifters will play at Tuckaseegee Tavern Saturday, Feb. 18, in Bryson City.
The Drifters combine traditional and contemporary bluegrass to craft raucous tunes.
“This foot-stompin’ bluegrass band has continued to improve their licks over the course of playing together for the past four years,” said Jon Terry. “Their driving licks and ability to play off of each other have led these five musicians to a rootsy perspective that you will be glad you came out to see.”
The band consists of Zach and Jesse Lapinski on mandolin and guitar, Andrew Lawson on guitar, harmonica and vocals, Tim Sheehan on banjo and Adam Bigelow on upright bass.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC