‘La Pasion Flamenca’ to hit WCU on Feb. 13Written by Admin
The Arts and Cultural Events Series at Western Carolina University will present “La Pasion Flamenca” at 7:30 p.m., Feb. 13, in the John W. Bardo Fine and Performing Arts Center.
Presented by the Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana dance company, the program of Spanish dance and music features solos, duets and company dances. Dance Magazine has called Carlota Santana, the company’s artistic director, the “keeper of the flamenco.”
Tickets for “La Pasion Flamenca” cost $10 ($5 for students).
828.227.2479 or bardoartscenter.wcu.edu.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC