Some questions for progressives to answerWritten by Admin
- font size decrease font size increase font size
To the Editor:
These questions are directed to progressives, liberals or left-thinking people.
• Why do you think it’s OK for the government to hold a gun to my head and take my money to give to more deserving or “less fortunate” people when, in fact, most of those people simply refuse to take individual responsibility for their own wealth and well-being?
• Why do you think it’s OK for the government to force me to send my kid to a government school that has a failure rate of 75 percent and is allowed to stuff drugs down my kid’s throat simply because some lame teachers don’t know how to teach the gifted, thus turning him into a zombie and drug addict?
• Why do you think it’s OK for the government to steal my property from me, property that has been in my family for over 200 years, and give it to some unnamed, uncaring corporation just because they will pay more taxes on it than I do, then, when they decide not to build on it, the government keeps it and gets zero taxes on it?
• Why do you think it’s OK to let total strangers fondle your 6-year-old daughter or your 80-year-old mother because they just might have a bomb strapped to them, all in the name of security?
• And finally, why do you think it’s OK for the government to continue to trample our Constitution, shredding it every single day in the name of social justice?
Why? Just asking.