Program teaches raw food diet for petsWritten by Admin
Learn about the benefits of raw food diets for cats and dogs at the Western Carolina Dog Fanciers Association’s April meeting held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Creature Comforts near Lake Junaluska. Founder of Earth Green Pet Foods, Kristi King, will discuss nutritional information on her experience feeding pets raw food, nutritional information and the effects on the overall health of the animals. Public welcome. www.crecomfortwnc.com or www.dnet.net/wcdfa.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC