Father-daughter Valentine Dance returns to SylvaWritten by Admin
The annual Father-Daughter Semi-formal Dance will be held from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 4, at the First United Methodist Church in Sylva. It is put on by the Downtown Sylva Association.
Fathers and daughters of all ages can enjoy a night out together with music, dancing, and door prizes. Light refreshments will be served.
The cost is $25 per couple, $5 for each additional daughter. Cost at the door will be $30 per couple, $5 for each additional daughter. Corsages can be purchased for $5 each and couples will receive a complimentary photo to remember the evening.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devilâ€™s Courthouse
- â€˜EPICâ€™: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC