Auditions for ‘You Know’ planned for Dec. 19Written by Admin
The Highlands-Cashiers Players are holding audtions from 3 to 5 p.m. on Dec. 19 and from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 20 for the performance of “You Know I Can’t Hear You When the Water’s Running” by Robert Anderson.
The collection of four unrelated, one-act comedy plays cover a range of topics: a director’s and producer’s difference of opinion on stage nudity, a couple shopping for twin beds after 25 years of marriage, parents discussing the sex education of their almost adult children, and an elderly couple with memory problems trying in vain to recall their earlier relationships.
This play, with its amusing, lengthy title, was one of the most successful comedies in Broadway history. There are parts for men and women ages 25 to 70.
For more information call Donna Cochran at 828.526.2080
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC