Cashiers Valley Leaf Festival is Oct. 5-7Written by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The Cashiers Valley Leaf Festival will include everything from concerts to crafts during its three-day run Oct. 5-7.
The Lovin’ Spoonful will appear “On the Slope” in Sapphire on Oct. 5. Gates open at 5 p.m. General admission is $25 and VIP tickets are $50.
Glenville Village, about five miles north of the Cashiers Crossroads on Lake Glenville, will have crafters and artists ranging from potters to woodworkers. Also, beginning at 10 a.m. each day Signal Ridge Marina launches pontoon boat cruises to view Lake Glenville’s wooded shoreline and hear a bit of lake lore.
Moving east from the Cashiers Crossroads on N.C. 64, attendees will find a variety of shops and eateries at Sapphire Village.
828.743.8428 or www.visitcashiersvalley.com.