New MedWest center hosts open houseWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
MedWest-Haywood is hosting an open house Thursday, Aug. 2 to celebrate the opening of its new Outpatient Care Center, which is helping better serve healthcare needs in Haywood County by housing multiple services and being conveniently located on the MedWest-Haywood campus.
The Outpatient Care Center open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 2, and will include a ribbon-cutting at 4 p.m. and musical entertainment by the bluegrass group Balsam Range.
The 42,000-square-foot medical office building is at 581 Leroy George Dr. on the MedWest-Haywood campus in Clyde, between the MedWest Health and Fitness Center and the hospital.
The Outpatient Care Center houses a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical center, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging services, women’s imaging services, Orthopaedic Therapy Services and Occupational Therapy/Hand Therapy Services, and the practice of Western Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists.
For more about the Outpatient Care Center or the open house call 828.456.7311.