Creedence Clearwater Revival comes to WNCWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The original members of Creedence Clearwater Revival will perform at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 27, at Harrah’s Cherokee Event Center.
They will be joined by former Cars lead guitarist Elliot Easton as well as John Tristao, formerly with the band People, and Steve Gunner for old songs with a new twist with the newly formed band Creedence Clearwater Revisited.
The ensemble has been entertaining audiences for generations and will perform hits from the new Creedence Clearwater Revised “Recollection” album with classic favorites including “Born on the Bayou,” “Run Through the Jungle,” “Bad Moon Rising,” and “Who’ll Stop the Rain.”
For tickets, call 800.745.3000 or visit www.ticketmaster.com. Must be 21 years of age or older to attend.