Mountain BizWorks offers planning course in WaynesvilleWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Mountain BizWorks will offer “Foundations,” an eight-week business planning course starting Feb. 2 in Waynesville.
Students will learn how to craft a solid business plan, including: developing a mission statement, estimating start-up and overhead costs, setting profit goals, cash flow, marketing, licensing and record keeping. The course also covers managing personal finances and the requirements of entrepreneurship.