Learn how to get business financing Nov. 4Written by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
Find out what it takes to produce a bankable loan proposal in a free class at Southwestern Community College on Thursday, Nov. 4.
Small Business Loans: Fundamentals & Options will be held from 10 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. in the Bradford Conference Center on the Jackson Campus.
Led by Mike Arriola, Small Business Administration regional director, the class is geared for small business owners or those who want to start a business.
Participants will learn about the Five Cs of Credit and how a lender views these elements of a business credit application. They will discover the importance of business plans and financials and how they fit into a lender’s credit decision-making process.
Find out what financial assistance is available through the U.S. Small Business Administration and its lending partners, including the highly popular SBA Community Express Program which offers small business loans to startups and existing businesses - up to $25,000, with no collateral in most cases.