Input sought on Cullowhee’s futureWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The Jackson County Planning Department will host a meeting at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 5 at Cullowhee Valley School to gather input from residents about the future development of the area.
Jackson County Planner Gerald Green said the department is seeking the opinions of residents and business owners as it moves forward with the development of the Cullowhee Community Plan.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. with an informal question and answer session. The formal program will begin at 6 p.m. with an opportunity for attendees to provide their thoughts regarding the future development of Cullowhee.