Wedding Day chaos in Bryson CityWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The wild romantic comedy “Perfect Wedding” will hit the stage at 7 p.m. May 24-27 and May 31-June 2 at the Smoky Mountain Community Theatre in Bryson City.
A disastrous situation happens on the day of Bill and Rachel’s wedding. Bill finds himself in the honeymoon suite with another woman. Scrambling to get rid of her, Tom, the best man, tries to solve the situation for Bill by claiming her to Rachel. However, Tom mistakes a chambermaid for the girl. Confusion and mayhem ensue when lines of communication get crossed.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for children ages 5-17.
828.488.8227 or www.smctheatre.com.